Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Packing is totally a Hobby

It's morning. Dad wakes me up at 7:30 sharp as usual.
I think I slept at 1:30.
Head is still not very awake at the moment.
(Slight headache)

I have this thing where I really like to pack things.
It's really fun to me.
Just thinking and freaking out over what to bring.
When I was little, dad said he'd take me to Disneyland in the summer,
the moment he said that, I started packing
even though the trip is like 8 months away.
I was only 7 then.
(At that time I probably thought we were going to war or something
Because dad laughed at me when he saw me packing water, bandaids, and cookies)
Oh well,
not much have changed. Haha.

Hmm.. I will be in Japan from 16~28.
(Yes, back to Canada RIGHT before school starts. Gosh, what was I thinking!?)
Oh well. I'm really excited for it.. I hope 203730 yen is enough to spend..
.. aiish, things I want just cost so much there.
I've had this planned for a pretty long time,
Cinny's lucky that her parents are giving her the money.
But she works very hard at school (unlike me), so I think she really deserves it.

I have no clue what clothes to bring.
You guys are probably like, "Bring whatever you want."
Fuu.. casual, formal, feminine, host-like, or strange Harajuku-worthy clothes?
Hahaha. I guess I'll bring a bit of everything.

I hope to bring back something for everyone!!
Don't worry about pictures, I'll be sure to take lots.
Until then,
Good luck everyone on your midterms (and whatever stuff school throws at you) xD


Irrelevant to the post as usual.
(Has no where to post pics anymore like I used to)
Kyaa, Spain~ ♥



Hmm.. for some reason, looks like this blog would be a public one.
Does that mean I can't post certain kind of pictures?? DD:
Oh well.

-twirls round and round-

No comments:

Post a Comment