Monday, February 8, 2010

Everything in Life is the Same

And so if Everything is the same,
Then Everything can be Nothing,
And so Nothing is the same.
If you don’t get this, it’s okay.
If you think I’m crazy, that’s okay too.
Not everything is meant to be understood by everyone.
(But if you get it at some level, yay for you too!)

So, what’s up with me lately?
Many things.. and if you apply my own logic
It also means not much.

I should really sleep more.

Life is going pretty well all considering.
Can’t wait till midterms are over.
Can’t wait till Friday (MHC day; hopefully plans would go accordingly).
Can’t wait to go to Japan with Cinny!!
Can’t wait to see..
(some people)
.. oh, did you seriously think I’d reveal that here? -smiles-

Never mind pretty well,
Life is very very awesome.
There’s never enough time though
But there’s no helping that
Aiiish, s'all good.

I wish everyone good luck on their midterms,
term reports or essays.. whatever it is you need luck with.

頑張って、もう少しだよ!♥

No comments:

Post a Comment