Can you believe that the hotel in Tokyo charge like $6 to use internet.
(FOR 15 MINUTES!! >>; And around $13 for 24 hours..)
The one at Shibuya charges god knows what.
I'm actually not very fustrated,
but you know me, I like to complain sometimes.
It's a little ironic that the night I get to use internet would be in a ryoukan.
Ahh.. I love Atami.
Oh wells.
Had a really extravagant dinner.
Was very good as expected.
I think if I were to eat that by myself
(without a tour)
At least $70..
Don't ask what I've been up to.
The pictures would go up one day.
Somebody just really needs to keep bugging me. >>;
I get, "Take lots of pictures"
a lot.
And I really wonder if that is necessary.
Because, you're talking to someone who carries a camera nearly 24/7.
It's been only 3 days, and I already have over 700 pictures.
I'm worried my camera would explode after the trip, ahaa.
Watching Olympics here is really funny.
I dunno why.
It's like "CANADA VS. JAPAN"
And I'm like woohoo!! Go both teams!! xD;
How are things with you guys?
I hope you are getting a bit more rest and sleep
but I think it is quite the opposite.
Who knows.
Please do take care though.
And be sure to enjoy yourselves!
Do I miss you guys?
Hell no.
Cause you know what?
I wish you guys were here instead ♥
Friday, February 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
awwwwwww
ReplyDeleteIf I were there I'd probably be suffering from the lack-of-internet-syndrome from the first day... while complaining my head off =P
.. watch that cliff out your window XD
ooh so you only had 15 mins of internet? =S
ReplyDeletecanada was really awesome during the olympics. i went dt twice, once with rita on my birthday and another time on the 28th (last day when we won the hockey game and the whole world went berserk!!!) the streets were pretty trashed (and some hobos were picking up the recycle-ables) like people even through garbage in those little flowery patches (i'm like WTF PEOPLE what did the flowers ever do to you except make your city pretty D<!!!!) and by around 11pm everyone was like high and drunk.
i also got stepped on a couple of times when squishing through the hordes of people but that was expected and at least john is tall so it wasn't as bad as it could have been.
ps you should learn how to make your blogspot blog really pretty!! (it's pretty now, but look at this one where they have all the fancy stuff on it with a cool music player
ReplyDeletehttp://innerchild9x.blogspot.com/2009/05/adam-beauty-good-dealer-and-ichibankao.html)
hehe