Monday, February 8, 2010

Just Because

"Tsunderes don’t admit that they are tsunderes."
(The following refering to no one in particular
Like all my other posts xD)

- Just because I notice or know something doesn’t mean I need to let you know.
- Just because I am a certain way in front of you, it doesn’t mean I am always or actually like that.
- Just because I’m often serious, it doesn’t mean I don’t enjoy having fun; vice versa.
- Just because I sound like I know lot of things, I actually often don’t know a thing.
- Just because I like someone, it doesn’t always mean I want to go out with them. (Man, if I do, this world would be such a screwed up place, haha)
- Just because I’m mentioning something that sounds severely relevant to you, it can actually have nothing to do with you.
- Just because I don’t show it, doesn’t mean I do not feel it.
- Just because I did something, doesn’t mean I always have a reason or meaning behind it.
- Just because I don’t say all that’s on my mind, it doesn’t mean I don’t want you do know. (If I did say all that’s on my mind.. who knows where I’d be now)
- Just because I make a strange face or comment, it does not mean anything negative.
- Just because I like to think myself as superior, it doesn’t mean I am. I know I’m not, haha.
- Just because I say something is stupid, it doesn’t mean I don’t like it; please don’t jump into conclusions.
- Just because I like or am a certain things, it doesn’t make me a certain anything. “Nothing’s ever good or bad but thinking makes it so.”
- Just because I like to do as I like, doesn’t mean I don’t take other people’s feelings to account.
- Just because I am quiet, it doesn’t mean I have something to say, that I’m down, am plotting something evil, thinking of inappropriate things, or wanting food. I’m neutral a lot of the time, and it’s not uncommon that there’s really nothing in my head at the moment.

Just because I posted this
It doesn’t have to really mean anything.

However, you have to take the fact that I even bothered to post this into account ne? (Actually, you don’t.)
If you are letting yourself get confused,
It means that you are thinking too much.

Why figure out a puzzle that’s simply meant to confuse you?





(Wakyaa)

No comments:

Post a Comment