Thursday, January 28, 2010

First cup of Tea ♥

Alright, so this is my first post.
Not sure why it is taking or took so long to just post something.
Goodness, goodness. I always have trouble starting things..

After using LJ for four years, I realized that I should try something else (or like, just start a whole new blog). I still like LJ better though, for various reasons, but the account there has become much too personal, since I do not think there is anyone that’d be reading it anymore.
Ah wells, it feels rather nice to have a fresh new start.

We’ll see how it goes ne?

This blog will most likely consist of many strange and random things.
Not that it would surprise you. (But it’ll be really random..)
Sometimes there will probably be some posts in which the content may be very questionable or ambiguous.
I have the tendency to post irregularly.
Sometimes many short posts in a day, or one super long one and then not post for a very long time.
Ah yesh, you know what I mean.

I’m still not quite sure who I will allow to read this.
Not because there are things I don’t wish people to know about, but also do not think it is necessary for everyone to know as well.
Just in case I offend someone accidentally, or something of that sort.
(Those who do get to read this, it’s cause you guys are awesome. -thumbs up- )

If there are posts where it’s just
“Today, the cloud was fluffier than usual” or
“The tea has become cold in my hands”
Um yeah.. I do that.

Still not sure what sort of things I will post at the moment.
We’ll see, we’ll see~

Until then ♥

2 comments: