Not sure what's up with myself right now.
It probably may not matter to many people.
There's just lots on my mind right now.
But the more I think,
the more I find there's nothing to think about.
How odd.
Why is it that so many things make so much sense in the mind
yet so little sense when fashioned into visible literature?
Do words lose it's meaning once concrete on paper
Or on computer screens?
This, I am yet not sure, and really, who knows.
I find it strange that my thoughts are in English
Yet my feelings are in Chinese.
And what of Japanese?
Perhaps I'll find out some other time.
Saturday, January 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Totally agrees with you. Words can never describe how one feels inside.
ReplyDeleteI disagree, lest poetry be nonsense and paintings be damned.
ReplyDelete(Totally did not know you guys commented.. >_<; Does this blog not notify you or do I just not know where to look?)
ReplyDeleteTo Dan: Yeah. (lol, what else can I say? xD)
To Le Soleil Brille: well, everyone's allowed to have their opinions. xD Nonsense or not, I don't mind enjoying it.